[AusNOG] Bandwidth for ICANN ATRT meeting

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Mon Jun 17 17:15:58 EST 2013

Seems to me AusNOGgers could benefit from a 'supplier' 'list' for
circumstances like this. While individual cases like this might not be
applicable as a rule, they would at least provide a general list of
people-to-call. Perhaps AusNOG, Ruxcon etc guys could get together and put
a list somewhere? Or maybe a waste of time if it usually comes down to a
case of beer/sponsorship ie Vocus PIPE etc..

</spam over sorry>