[AusNOG] Bandwidth for ICANN ATRT meeting

Adam King adam.king at auda.org.au
Mon Jun 17 15:42:42 EST 2013

Hi All,

ICANN is intending to hold a meeting for the Accountability and
Transparency Review Team (ATRT) in Melbourne in the coming months.  The
meeting coordinators have a minimum bandwidth requirement of 20Mbps for
remote participation etc.

The current options are The Westin Melbourne and the Intercontinental,
however these only have a 20Mbps connection dedicated for the entire
hotel.

If you are a provider who can assist in either can bringing in additional
or dedicated bandwidth to either of these venues please contact me
directly and I will put you in touch with the meeting organisers.

Alternatively I'd take suggestions for any hotel venues in Melbourne that
could provide the required infrastructure.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Adam King | CTO

.au Domain Administration Limited

T: +61 3 8341 4111 | F: +61 3 8341 4112

E:  <mailto:adam.king at auda.org.au> adam.king at auda.org.au | W:
<http://www.auda.org.au/> www.auda.org.au

Twitter:  <http://twitter.com/auda> @auda | Blog:
<http://blog.auda.org.au/> blog.auda.org.au

auDA - Australia's Domain Name Administrator

Important Notice

This email may contain information which is confidential and/or subject to
legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or copy
any part of this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately.

signature database 8456 (20130616) __________

http://www.eset.com