[AusNOG] /16 for sale.... well not really but why not!

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Fri Jan 25 21:50:49 EST 2013

I support this.  IPv6 is actually easy the simpler your network is.  Where
it gets expensive is large OSS and provisioning... but when you are small,
how hard is it to add a few things here and there.

Given most Juniper, Cisco, Brocade, Linux, vmware, even Windows does IPv6
just fine... your equipment probably can do it just fine.... and if you
can't, you probably have 5-8yo kit that you really need to be thinking
about upgrading.

We've worked with quite a few micro-small ISPs helping them get ready for
IPv6, and it really is not that different.  But the key thing is - If you
don't know what you need to know, it will always be scary...
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website!  eintellego.mx