[AusNOG] /16 for sale.... well not really but why not!

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Fri Jan 25 19:28:34 EST 2013

Sorry I should have said AS companies, not just plain companies. To a
degree it certainly is more expensive the larger you are if you have to buy
new equipment, but they also have the revenue to back it up. In Australia I
wouldn't see much of a problem in general for new HW requirements, I'd say
the biggest cost to the smaller companies would be all the
labour/consultancy costs, compared to their normal budgets. But perhaps
we're talking about different things?