[AusNOG] Onsite IT Support Needed - Urgently - Central Coast/Hunter Valley NSW

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Wed Jan 23 14:50:54 EST 2013

Hey all,

I am looking for an onsite tech for an issue at a customers site in the
Hunter Valley.

Ideally I would like someone who could be used for ongoing work.

They need to know:

- Basic linux
- Wifi principles/basics
- Networking experience - ip addresses, subnets, dhcp, etc.
- Windows experience
- Have a laptop/tablet/etc to test some wifi.

This is not for network engineering (Cisco/Juniper/etc), this is a normal
IT Technician who can help diagnose an issue on a wireless network at a
hotel.

If you are, or know someone who is on the Central Coast who is in IT
support and looking for a new customer, please pass this on to them and get
back to me urgently via email or phone.

Someone located on the Central Coast would be ideal as I don't really want
to pay a tonne of money for travel each time we have a call out.

I would ideally like someone to visit site today or tomorrow and be able to
sort out the problem.

...Skeeve
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!