[AusNOG] /20 Available

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Mon Jan 21 16:00:37 EST 2013

Jacob,

And I fully encourage you to get involved in the APNIC policy process.  We
have a deadline coming up in a week or so.  Feel free to propose any policy
you like.

Perhaps you should join sig-policy and start a conversation about the topic
if you feel passionate about it.
http://www.apnic.net/community/participate/join-discussions

Honestly though, this discussion has already really happened over the past
couple of years as we've been planning for the situation for a long time
now.

*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!