[AusNOG] [SHAME] spamrats.com

Lloyd Wood lloyd.wood at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 00:08:46 EST 2013

RFC2119/BCP14 is classified best current practice, which is a little odd seeing how it is referred to normatively by a bunch of standards-track docs. So describing how to write a stds doc isn't itself stds-track? demonstrates the futility of the classifications.

RFC1912 is informational, ergo noone cares.