[AusNOG] Apple iPhone5 Wifi connectivity problems - faulty Apple wireless chipsets?

Travis mallik at internode.on.net
Mon Jan 7 13:11:54 EST 2013

Since it connected when you changed the channel I am wondering if it might
have something to do with the regulatory domain. I have had problems in the
past where the channel selected by the access point was outside of
regulatory domain of channels allowed by the iphone.

Although channel 1 should theoretically be fine anywhere.

Just my 2c