[AusNOG] Moderated/Vetted AusNOG list to reduce the guff (was Re: Understanding lack of Aus connectivity to melbournefreeuniversity.org.)

Phillip Grasso phillip.grasso at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 09:22:49 EST 2013

Most of topics aren't unreasonable, thoughts on setup a smaller list that
is concentrated / moderated etc.

I like the format

ausnog (mostly network operators).
ausnog-ops (moderated list australian network operators).
ausnog-jobs (jobs posting).
ausnog-trades (sales/buying, trades, borrowing parts etc).