[AusNOG] Moderated/Vetted AusNOG list to reduce the guff (was Re: Understanding lack of Aus connectivity to melbournefreeuniversity.org.)

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Sun Apr 14 09:18:35 EST 2013

If people control themselves. There's been a fair few prominent members
who've crossed not just charter lines but professional etiquette lines as
well. Though if we get all Pharisaical about it the list will loose its
potency. Maybe threads with a 'useless' (from the list member readers
perspective) OP should just be ignored by them.