[AusNOG] Vocus vs. Pipe - Was: Vocus peering traffic missing from PIPE-IX?

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Thu Nov 8 12:55:11 EST 2012

On Thu, 2012-11-08 at 12:32 +1100, Skeeve Stevens wrote:

> It is like the days when AAPT through Pipe out of their DC's.... now
> Pipe, under the new ownership seems to be doing the same thing.  The
> company that rose to success largely because of who ran it and how
> they operated, no longer seems to consider what people think of them,
> which is sad, because it is (or was) a good network asset.

So you are claiming now something the rest of us don't know, that is
that PIPE instigated this, or are you (as I suspect) just wildly waving
your arms pointing in a direction of your least liked characters?

You're an intelligent man Skeeve, If you did know the truth, I doubt you
would be foolish enough to even imply it in public, so lets stop with
the blame game because unless one of the entities directly involved
press release it, no-one will really know, and as it's nobody else's
business I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for one ;)  and since I'm
only a bush lawyer (like almost everyone else around here), I'd say one
party wont without the agreement of the other fearing legal
ramifications.