[AusNOG] Vocus vs. Pipe - Was: Vocus peering traffic missingfrom PIPE-IX?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Thu Nov 8 12:47:38 EST 2012

But they aren't in Sydney.

WAIX's pricing is great... but until they are an option, there is no point
worrying about them (in Sydney).
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website for Oct/Nov!  eintellego.mx
Free Apple products during this promotion!!!