[AusNOG] Business Router

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellego.net
Thu May 17 11:36:13 EST 2012

Honestly - Find some more money if you can.

Check out: http://www.juniper.net/us/en/local/pdf/datasheets/1000281-en.pdf

The Juniper SRX100 might even do the trick, with enough ports, enough
throughput, BGP, etc - but I'd go a SRX220 if you can afford it.  It will
do you well.

If you can't then perhaps a switch with a gig uplink into a linux box
running Quagga or something like that.

600 users isn't a small amount, so I'd be trying to do it properly.

*Skeeve Stevens, CEO*
eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383 ; Fax: (+612) 8572 9954

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego

twitter.com/networkceoau ; www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve

PO Box 7726, Baulkham Hills, NSW 1755 Australia

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM