[AusNOG] Business Router

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Thu May 17 11:54:42 EST 2012

You might want to consider Fusion Broadband - they aggregate multiple links
with their own hardware.  I haven't used them myself but we had some
discussions with them a while back and it looks like it works well.

http://www.fusionbroadband.com.au/

Although if you've already ordered a 100 meg link that's probably not
useful now, but perhaps next time.  As for the hardware issue, Skeeve is
probably right about the SRX220, if you can afford that capacity it's for
the best.

Cheers,
--
Christopher Pollock,