[AusNOG] Business Router

Jason Firmino jason.firmino at gmail.com
Thu May 17 11:27:59 EST 2012

Hey noggers,

I'm working in a company that has just reached 600 users in our
network infrastructure. We are having some issues with our router
(Draytek - Vigor 3200 Series). He's not handling well the bandwidth of
the 3 x 10Mb links we have, and we are scheduled for a 100Mb link next
week.

However the problem is that the we are short on funds for IT.

So, with that, what kind of router do you noggers recommend for a
medium company with 600 users that can support up to 5 links delivered
trough ethernet.

Cheers to all,
--
Jason Firmino