[AusNOG] Fibre Based Internet

Christopher Pollock chris at ionetworks.com.au
Mon Mar 12 13:04:51 EST 2012

Unfortunately, he's right.   You're much better off researching the
providers involved, discussing their fault response procedures, and asking
other people about their service experiences.  Which I suppose you are
doing right now!

If you're going to make any sort of decent spend, you're justified in
taking some time to get your AM to discuss fault response with you.  The
SLA numbers are meaningless but perhaps you can get some useful information
out of them.

--
Christopher Pollock,
io Networks Pty Ltd.