[AusNOG] Vocus Harbour Crossing

Mick O'Rourke mkorourke+ausnog at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 09:39:42 EST 2012

Hey Tim,

I think it's pretty rad. it's nice to see some
publicly highlighted investment in what pre TPG-PIPE started. I should have
some faith that TPG-PIPE might pick them selves up, correct the problems
and start running again.

>From a business perspective I'm not so sure I'd market it to the masses as
a lower latency link - as you say. But a redundant path, which I think was
mentioned by Vocus, at similar latency and or cost I would. It seems like a
good win for Vocus if the business case holds true.

Mick