[AusNOG] SecurITon / RackCentral DC - Updated OutageNotification

Matt Whitlock Matt.Whitlock at pipenetworks.com
Fri Jun 1 09:15:32 EST 2012

The signature thing is interesting. We've just switched to a new system that appends it for us. So for NOG posts I now have no way to stop my full signature from being sent. Unless I use my personal email address.

I need to discuss this with IT! :-)

I agree with Jared though that shorter signatures are helpful, especially when reading on a mobile device.

Matt Whitlock
Operations Manager
PIPE Networks Pty Limited - A TPG Telecom Limited Company (ASX: TPM)

Fibre Operations & Provisioning Group is Quality endorsed by the ISO 9001:2008 certification

Phone: +61 7 3233 9826
Mobile: +61 410 506 172
Web: www.pipenetworks.com

Any information transmitted in this message and its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. The above email correspondence should be read in conjunction with our standard disclaimer/terms which can be found at www.pipenetworks.com/docs/disclaimer.htm