[AusNOG] SecurITon / RackCentral DC - Updated Outage Notification

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Fri Jun 1 08:59:36 EST 2012

That's fine, but when it came in it had 50% signature for me on an
iPhone so maybe if they do go out people can shorten the sigs? The
notice looked more like a sales pitch than anything.... Hence my short
'rude' reply.

I then had an email from someone explaining that there are rumors in
the industry that their site would go dark :) so if that had been
explained and a smaller signature I would have been ok.

Sorry to upset anyone. It was not my intention.

Cheers,

Jared