[AusNOG] AAPT metro Ethernet

Jeffrey Sims jeffy at tehintartubes.net
Mon Jul 2 15:37:24 EST 2012

Yes exactly David and a minor correction because punctuation makes all the
difference along with the missing words.

Previous I wrote "Pipe you ask for an RFO, AAPT you ask for an RFO" should
have read

"You ask Pipe for an RFO and you will get one if asked, AAPT you ask for an
RFO and you seem to get a bag full of excuses".

This has just been my experience dealing with the companies, Pipe seem to
care about their customers, AAPT on the other hand, I've just recently had
an email from a manager which I'll reply to shortly with the details and
the case brief for their review.