[AusNOG] Suspected routing issue at TPG

Jared Hirst jared.hirst at serversaustralia.com.au
Thu Sep 1 11:45:24 EST 2011

We first raised it at 8:30am and I'm yet to get a reply or any
acknowledgement stating it's being looked at :( all I have is a ticket ID

Kindest Regards,
Jared Hirst

Servers Australia Pty Ltd

Phone: 02 4307 4200
Fax: 02 4307 4201
Web: http://www.serversaustralia.com.au

On 01/09/2011, at 11:25 AM, Peter Tiggerdine <ptiggerdine at gmail.com> wrote:

>From someone that works in a NOC, 2 hours is very resonable. Not certain how
other's see things, but with the list of jobs we have, 2 hours for a Sev2 is
entirely possible. Response is probably 30mins, but who know where the
problem might be.

Just my $0.02

Peter Tiggerdine.