[AusNOG] IntraPower Latency

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Mon Nov 28 11:10:00 EST 2011

I'm seeing Intrapower prefer a /16 advertised over IX, and ignore a /24 that is a subset of the /16 on transit, even though the /24 doesn't exist on the IX network as it's a sub allocation, effectively making the /24 invisible to Intrapower and their peers/Customers.

Someone recently said that this is 'good' routing, I'd like to argue this point and say its 'lazy' routing.

Sean.