[AusNOG] Urgent Requirement for a Digium T220 E1 card

Greg Macsok greg.macsok at bgeeng.com
Sun May 22 16:57:16 EST 2011

Hi Noggers,

Doing a deployment/cutover from a legacy PBX to a hosted Asterisk system, however we have been provided with a Digium T210 (PCI) however the server we are deploying is naturally PCI-ex only.

If anyone in Melbourne is able to organise/provide a Digium T220P (dual port e1), or next-flight ship one to me in the Melbourne CBD within the next 6-8 hours (it is needed immediately, so deployment can begin/complete before start of business Monday morning) please contact me ASAP.

Thanks,

Greg