[AusNOG] Victorian Peering Point

Shaun Dwyer shaun at dwyer.id.au
Fri Apr 29 12:57:12 EST 2011

Hi Joe,

Well done! Great to see the continual improvement of services and network connectivity for members.
You're doing great things for WA Peering, and now hopefully Victorians can get the benefits of your hard work too!

A couple of questions:

Are Victorian peers going to be part of the existing peering network? or will it be separate?

Are you going to be tagging routes so we know what state they've come from?

Cheers!
-Shaun