[AusNOG] Victorian Peering Point

Joe Wooller joe at waia.asn.au
Fri Apr 29 10:30:07 EST 2011

WAIA is proud to announce the launch of our Victorian peering point.

We are seeking participants who wish to take part during our start-up phase of operation.

During this stage no costs will be incurred by participants from WAIA.

As an incentive for early adopters who connect and start exchanging data over the peering fabric no later than June 30th 2011 we will offer a further 3 months of no charge peering.

Peers will need to be present at the 55 King Street facility in Melbourne to take part.

WAIA can organise interconnects.

Interested parties can contact joe at waia.asn.au to learn how to take part or ask further questions.

Regards

Joe Wooller