[AusNOG] DSLAM Dropout issues

David Lindon dave.lindon10 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 00:41:16 EST 2011

It would probably be a good idea to completely segregate the issues. No sync
and PPP requested dropouts would be most likely completely unrelated.

As far as the PPP dropout issues are concerned have you taken any packet
captures during this behaviour?

And what BRAS platform are you using for these customers?