[AusNOG] APNIC 2011 Stakeholder survey consultation invitation

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Thu Sep 9 14:58:22 EST 2010

Hi AUSNOG Community,

APNIC will be holding a Stakeholder Focus Group meeting with the aim of
improving APNIC services. We welcome your feedback and are confident
that it will prove beneficial for the community.

Dr John Earls, one of our consultants, will Chair the meeting.

The meeting will be held in Sydney on Wednesday, 15 September 2010 from
09:30 to 11:00am. Please contact me off the mailing list if you would
like to attend.

Kind regards,
Elly

Elly Tawhai                               email:          elly at apnic.net
Senior Internet Resource Analyst/         sip:       elly at voip.apnic.net
Liaison Officer(Pacific), APNIC           phone:         +61 7 3858 3188
http://www.apnic.net                      fax:           +61 7 3858 3199