[AusNOG] MPLS/VPLS solution

Arman Hossain ahossain at infinet.com.au
Thu Sep 9 15:18:03 EST 2010

Hi,

I am looking for a MPLS solution for hub and spoke topology. But some
ISPs are still offering VPLS solution. They are trying to convince that
VPLS would far more cheaper than MPLS. But VPLS is not that scalable
with respect to MPLS and it has other issues like broadcast storm,
spanning tree problem.

I would like to get some contacts for MPLS provider off list please.  I
know about Optus, Telstra MPLS products which are bit expensive. Can
anyone provide me reasonable MPLS provider contact which might not be
that expensive as Optus/Telstra? Please contact me off list. Thanks

Regards

Arman Hossain