[AusNOG] Katter backs Coalition - Windsor backs Gillard

Jason Lingohr jason at lucid.net.au
Tue Sep 7 16:25:45 EST 2010

 And TPG say Telstra say, "150kBps is within spec."

How is it legal then to sell a service purporting to be up to 8mbps?!
Why did Telscum even open up the DSLAMs then?

(And I pay $99, so I hear you.)

Hrm, farmer Joe wants to POP3 an email from grandson; surely he needs
fibre to his 100 acre property!

Hrm, IT professional like me in the "big smoke" needs a bucketload more
bandwidth, to do his job... nah, 1.2mbps is within spec.

Oh that's right -- voting against someone who's fit and wears budgie
smugglers is far more important!

</rant>