[AusNOG] Ans So It Begins

Matt Shadbolt matt.shadbolt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:55:49 EST 2010

That's awesome Stefan, I was looking for some actual data shortly after the
election - I'm assuming the counting hadn't finished when I was looking.

It would be interesting to compare the graphs from the previous election...
I doubt prior to the 2010 election Conroy would have had such specific votes
against.

Matt.