[AusNOG] Ans So It Begins

Terry Manderson terry at terrym.net
Wed Oct 6 14:44:23 EST 2010

Sorry for using a veiled comment.

That is the point. Ultimately the current system failed me (and I say 'me' specifically as I can speak for no one else) at the recent election. The incumbent minister will not listen to industry entities who are considered experts as his motivation appears to come from elsewhere so that both my, and my other learned colleagues, efforts to highlight the folly of this attempt has essentially been ignored. I'm not bitter, simply disappointed. And the only way this federal direction will change, in my opinion, is in a change of government - ie next election. Although, in reflection it appears obvious that the population themselves can't discern a better of two options given the hung parliament.

Cheers
Terry