[AusNOG] AusLog

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Tue Nov 2 22:02:26 EST 2010

On 02/11/2010, at 8:33 PM, Roland Chan wrote:

+1. I imagine there's a simpler logistical reason for the POIs. Are
there locations for them?

Page 42 of http://www.accc.gov.au/content/item.phtml?itemId=952788&nodeId=ba62b7d9c49edbd240976a8d8753fb01&fn=ACCC%20discussion%20paper%20on%20NBN%20POIs.pdf

Lists the initial NBNCo plan if 14 go ahead (ie. highly aggregated model).  But the ACCC paper is a discussion (and wants input) about how many there should be - also lists 114 if it's less aggregated.

MMC