[AusNOG] Sydney Meetup

Karl Kloppenborg karl at karltec.net
Fri May 21 14:43:17 EST 2010

A couple in brisbane still kicks what we have got going here.

I went to the javascript meet up the other night and it was great, good conversations  / good people / good scenery / generally all round good.

Something like that would be great!

Cheers!
Karl Kloppenborg
P 02 8014 4253  EXT:104  | M 0438475892  |  www.karltec.net

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Think before you print.