[AusNOG] SMH: "No room at the internet"

Shane Short shane at short.id.au
Tue May 18 18:29:35 EST 2010

Agreed,
I was extremely excited when internode launched the IPv6 Trial, I however needed to switch it off as when I turn it on my DSL is terminated in Adelaide, which gives me >70ms and my downloads go to hell :)

I can't wait for them to roll it out to WA. If anyone is interested in the trial, I wrote a quick howto on how to get it going if you have a linux box doing your PPPoE: http://blog.short.id.au/2009/11/16/native-ipv6-with-internode/

Comments/suggestions welcome :)

-Shane