[AusNOG] SMH: "No room at the internet"

Geoff Huston gih at apnic.net
Tue May 18 18:22:53 EST 2010

On 18/05/2010, at 3:50 PM, Matthew Moyle-Croft wrote:

> On 18/05/2010, at 3:08 PM, Daniel Hood wrote:
>
>> Onto a serious question from myself then. (Yes, Its hard to believe).
>>
>> How many of Australia's ISP's are willing to start handing out IPv6 subnets then? And at what prices?
>
> <plug>
> We've had a dual stack trial running for a bit.   Working on moving it into (semi) production.
>
> http://ipv6.internode.on.net

and it works well. :-)

I wish others in the ISP trade were observing Internode's offerings more closely. I number myself as one of their customers and my motivation to select Internode included in no small part their ability to offer me native IPv6. And it works very well for me.

thanks, and congrats on a well executed IPv6 service!

   Geoff