[AusNOG] Help with NBN questions.

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Thu May 13 09:36:40 EST 2010

> 	The business case for competitive fibre comes from
> demand,  the build and they will come model has failed so many times

I think you missed my point and that was rather the Government 100% (or
even 300%) subsidise hundreds of millions exclusively on last mile, they
should have spent a considerable portion of backhaul.  I was not making
a business case for commercial fibre to non-commercial areas.  I was
clearly referring to Government funded programs to build backhaul to
non-commercial operators.

Cheers

[b]