[AusNOG] Why No Form Of Censorship Is A Good Thing

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Tue Jul 20 10:19:19 EST 2010

Yeah, I know that but the way Conroy's going he'll use anything as ammunition as "pro-filter" even if it has nothing do to with filtering, and more about parenting, ie, that article. Especially since an academic is already mentioned in the article as saying that is basically proves we need to be censored.