[AusNOG] [off-topic] Samsung Galaxy S

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Thu Dec 30 12:43:19 EST 2010

Hehee, I'd go play with a few phones if I had the chance, the only place
where I can play with one might be Telstra shop but last time I was in
there they didn't have any...

I played with the Galaxy S at Optus shop when I was in Darwin, it worked
well, that is one of the reasons I got one, yet freedback from this list
tells me that it's not just mine which is having problems, I thought
maybe I just got a dud, but Kies tells me everything is up to date and I
shouldn't have to root my phone to make it work properley when it's only
three months old.

Surely Samsung are aware of all these issues?! but, Darren, you
mentioned "we couldn't get any real information from the telco or the
vendor" so, hehe, what chance do I have of getting any good feedback if
you can't get it? :P

I just want my phone to work, funny that! :P

Cheers
Kai