[AusNOG] CCC and Terria "rage against coalition"

John Lindsay jlindsay at internode.com.au
Wed Oct 21 23:58:00 EST 2009

Actually Conroy is doing a great job of telling the truth very
carefully and getting his audience to fill in the gaps.

He is saying:

The 10% end up with copper loops and WiMax/LTE/satellite but no fibre.

And,

The 90% end up with fibre and no copper in the end game.

That's entirely consistent.

Further options include: NBNCo could end up with the USO and any
retailer could provide the service. Or Telstra could keep it's copper
and remain responsible. There are lots of endgames.

Cheers,

jsl