[AusNOG] Web filter a runaway success: Exetel [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Kayne Naughton Kayne.Naughton at acma.gov.au
Wed May 6 14:58:40 EST 2009

I was going to reply earlier saying I didn't understand why Sealand was
so popular vs. using of out-of-survey single hulled freighters. You
could get a pretty nice boat for low millions for sure.

Then it occurred to me what it'd be like trying to rack a 70kg bit of
kit on the deck of a boat pitching in the high seas - I can only imagine
aerial DCs would strike the same issues. Water would have its
advantages, you could pump seawater through some pipes and get a really
efficient cooling system. A session for the AusNOG conference perhaps?
:)