[AusNOG] Web filter a runaway success: Exetel

Andrew Cox andrew at accessplus.com.au
Wed May 6 14:50:12 EST 2009

Why not go skyward then?
Wind power is a currently working solution.. you'll just need a lot of
helium to float your DC :-)
On the plus side you could make do with less air-conditioning.. it
should be cold enough up there as is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airspace - according to the sources there's
no legally defined limit over what height you'd have to go to over a
country.. but over unclaimed sea you could pick your own height I guess.

Food for thought / or another sci-fi movie.