[AusNOG] Cisco Support & RMA/Replacement Feedback

Greg M gregm at servu.net.au
Mon Mar 2 00:43:20 EST 2009

Thanks to everyone who offered help / support - We have just got the first
replacement 5510 online.

We ended up escalating the TAC case to get a local Cisco Engineer. Once he
came onsite, he opened up the replacement unit and replaced a ribbon cable
between the ASA's system board and the flash memory unit. it was then able
to read our old compact flash card's ios/config and off we went.

Regards,

Greg