[AusNOG] Equinix Outage

Darren Moss Darren.Moss at em3.com.au
Fri Jul 3 13:56:48 EST 2009

Nice plug Rick.

We've got gear at EDC Melb and its excellent :)

Regards,

Darren Moss
General Manager, Director
[p] 1300 131 083 [f] 03 9017 2287
[e] Darren.Moss at em3.com.au [w] www.em3.com.au

Reach me on extension 105.
For technical support, please visit our website.

em3 People and Technology | Managed Technology Experts
Celebrating 10 Great Years of Service 1999-2009.
postal: PO Box 2333, Moorabbin VIC 3189

New Zealand Airedale Street, Auckland City
postal: PO Box 39573, Howick 2045
[p] 09 92 555 26 [f] 09 887 0273 [m] 021 841 541

** Sent from my wireless Blackberry mobile with Hosted Microsoft Exchange from em3 **