[AusNOG] Cisco router - In Session Shaping

Rob Wise rob at wonk.org
Fri Jan 16 22:43:18 EST 2009

Hi Simon,

Redback Smartedge routers have the sort of functionality you are
describing with regards to changing shaping, ACLs, etc without
disconnecting the end user.  If you want more info - www.redback.com
or email me off-list and I can put you in touch with someone.

Disclaimer: Redback/Ericsson is my day job but on this list I represent myself.

Cheers,

Rob