[AusNOG] Reply to list or sender ?

Chris Pollock chris at demand.com.au
Mon Aug 10 11:04:21 EST 2009

+1 for keeping reply to list.

It seems to me that the vast majority of posts made to this list are invited
to be replied to publically, with discussion from members following.  We
don't seem to get many posts through specifically requesting that replies
only be sent off-list; it seems to make sense then that on-list should be
the default.

Cheers,
--
Chris Pollock,