[AusNOG] AusNOG Dell charger

Chris Jones chris at chris-j.net
Thu Aug 21 15:05:34 EST 2008

Hi Sean,

CX Computers on York St (behind the Queen Victoria Building) would likely
carry a generic charger - they may even have Dell in stock, too.  Only a
short (~15-20min) walk from the convention centre.

Map available here: http://www.cx.com.au/Contact.asp

Regards,

Chris

(Not at AusNOG - but hopefully next year!)