[AusNOG] iiNet's mail black lists

Tom.Minchin at csiro.au Tom.Minchin at csiro.au
Tue Sep 18 20:05:45 EST 2007

If you look on the main www.senderbase.org page there is a separate text
box for looking up IP address reputation. Unfortunately it is pretty
much traffic light level - good, neutral, poor.

Your one is poor though...

http://www.senderbase.org/home/rep_lookup?search_name=202.53.4.35&action
%3ASearch=Search

If you are -2 or worse, pretty much anyone with an Ironport is blocking
you outright.

Tom