[AusNOG] iiNet's mail black lists

Marcus Barczak mbarczak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 18:31:55 EST 2007

Hi,

On 18/09/2007, at 6:17 PM, Guennadi M wrote:

> We're not in senderbase, nor in any other blacklists.
> http://www.senderbase.org/senderbase_queries/detailip?
> search_string=202.53.4.35
>
> Is there anyone we can talk to iiNET or do something to fix it up?

Your IP has a pretty bad SBRS score at the moment:

SenderBase Reputation Score (SBRS):  	 -3.0

I don't know what level iiNet reject on but the Ironport folks
recommend -2.0 as a safe score to just drop on.

The senderbase site no longer reports the actual SBRS score for an
IP, in my experience though once you stop relaying spam the score
will drop pretty quickly.

Cheers,
Marcus