[AusNOG] Datacenters Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Tue Oct 10 11:42:10 EST 2006

Skeeve,

I am really disappointed by your response to the list mainly because I
have probably spent more time and given more insight to you than anyone
about this.  If you haven't got the clue to take the cue from people
such as Internode, PIPE, Powertel, Comindico etc. who are well connected
within the industry and I think quite well respected then I think that
starts to reflect on your credibility.

I'm actually really annoyed that you seem to indicate that "PIPE is
harming their customers".  Quite frankly if this wasn't an open list I
would tell you where to go.  But I'm happy for you to call me and I'll
make sure you know the direction.

People who I respect and respect me in the industry know exactly what's
going on.  I think it's time you wake up and smell the coffee.
[b]