[AusNOG] Call routing issue between Vocus and Telstra

Rhys Hanrahan rhys at nexusone.com.au
Thu Jul 2 16:44:15 EST 2020

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who replied. Got in touch with someone at Vocus who was able to push Telstra to sort this out very quickly. Thank you Vocus!

Rhys Hanrahan
Chief Information Officer
Nexus One Pty Ltd

E: support at nexusone.com.au<mailto:support at nexusone.com.au>
P: +61 2 9191 0606
W: http://www.nexusone.com.au/
M: PO Box A356 Sydney South, NSW 1235
A: Level 12 227 Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000

[ttp://quintus.nexusone.com.au/~rhys/nexus1-email-sig.jpg]